Overview of the idea:
We contract with the inventors and provide them with marketing services for their inventions and projects by unique and creative ways through a list of international partnerships with investors from all over the world; employing exclusive participatory marketing strategies that undertake the complete.
- To add an invention or project, you have to register on the website as an inventor, then from your account add an invention so that it appears in the “Investment Opportunities” or add a project so that it appears in the “African projects”.
- To register on the website as a new user, please follow the following steps:
- To add an invention, please follow the steps illustrated in the following video:
And follow the same aforementioned steps to add a project through the link from your account.
- Investors have to register on the website by visiting the “Register as an Investor” link, and then visit the “Investment Opportunities” page to select a suitable invention, or visit the “African Projects” page to select a suitable project. Then apply for investment.
- If you are not an investor, please do not put a check mark next to "investor" in the registration form.
- Participation in the competitions is by following the “Competitions” link after registering on the website. You have to fill out the form, then complete and submit the Participation Admission Form that you will receive via email after completing the participation procedures.
- To know more about the steps required to sign a contract with us, follow the “Steps of Contracting” link on the Home Page.
- The company allows a maximum period of nine days to negotiate the agreement terms with the inventor or the project founder in accordance with the aforementioned specified methods, after this period the application file is to be closed. The company reserves the right to extend the negotiation period as it sees fit, provided that the negotiations are progressing.
- The company shall not offer any advance payments to the inventor or the project founder; it only shall cover the costs needed by the project according to the study.
Benefits offered to the inventor:
- Preparing the necessary prerequisites for the invention, as well as doing any required reviews and modifications, if any, according to the terms and conditions of the company.
- The company undertakes the total or partial expenses required for the invention to participate in the conference and exhibition organized by the company, according to the terms and conditions of the company.
- Meeting experts and professionals from all over the world with certified international partnerships.
- International marketing for the inventions through mass media and direct investment.
- Turning the inventions into products and then into factories according to the conditions specified for that.
Benefits offered to the project founders:
- Preparing the necessary prerequisites for the project, as well as doing any reviews and modifications required; if any, according to the terms and conditions of the company.
- The company undertakes the total or partial expenses required for the project to participate in the conference and exhibition organized by the company, according to the terms and conditions of the company.
- Training on various entrepreneurship courses.
- Meeting experts in the same field through the conferences organized by the company.
- Professional preparations for the project by an elite group of experts and specialists.
- Implementation of the project through international partnerships and total support.
- International marketing for the project through mass media and direct marketing.
It is a system that allows the customer to communicate with the company's management by writing to them and attaching files; as they open one ticket for every project or invention that is considered as a mailing archive that appears on the member's profile as "Ticketing Program". Follow the hereunder steps:
- Register on the website.
- From your account, register on the "Ticketing Program" by creating a new account that is different from the account you created on the website.
- Then open a new ticket with the name of the project or the invention.
- Create a new ticket for every invention or project from which you can follow up all the topics relating to this invention or project.
- From the "Technical Support" list, you can see your tickets and active topics, or you can create a new ticket for a new invention or project.
- You have to follow up the "Ticketing Program" in the case that you have sent a message in the ticket to see the reply of the management.
- To create an account in the "Ticketing Program", please follow the steps illustrated in the following video: https://youtu.be/m8rWcG_AqiY
- To open a new ticket, please follow the steps illustrated in the following video: https://youtu.be/BkUE0Ypxgno